Spending your student summer in Preston? Well, don’t worry, it might not be Love Island, but we’re sure there will be something you love about summer in Preston. Here at Let Pads, we are Preston’s leading student accommodation providers, so we’ve checked out these events that could be perfect for you to enjoy your summer.
Things to do in Preston this summer
- The Lancashire Festival 20th July- stop whatever you’re doing and make plans to get to the Lancashire Festival on Saturday the 20th July at Avenham and Miller Parks. This is sure to be a fun filled afternoon packed with activities for all ages. For £4 a ticket, and the chance to purchase a range of the best craft beer and drinks, whats not to love?!
- Preston Pedalfest 21st July- the day after the festival, why not burn off those extra beer calories and join in the Pedalfest fun? If you’re into sporting activities and keeping fit, this is something not to be missed. From 11 till 2 pm.
- Live PCW Wrestling Show 17th August- if live sport is more your thing, why not check out the live wrestling show on the Flag Market from 1 till 3 pm?
- BMX and Mountain Bike Stunt Show 24th August- if wrestling just doesn’t pack enough adrenaline, why not check out live stunts from the world’s leading stunt riders on the Flag Market from 12:30-4pm?
- Preston Comic Con 31st August- for all the latest, exclusive TV, film, and video game merchandise, as well as your chance to meet stars from your favorite franchises, Preston Comic con is the event you just cant miss! Just £8 for a standard ticket.
- Makers Market 14th September- why not finish off the summer with some great food, quality items and live music? Preston’s Makers Market will be held on the Flag Market from 10 am to 4 pm.